Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Over Spring break Sean, Liam, Dom, Cailin and myself took a road trip to Seattle and Port Angeles. Liam was 4 weeks old. Crazy you mas say!?!??!?! Yeah maybe a little!Cailin looks like a natural toting Liam around Seattle.
This picture is a great representation of our little hike down to the beach... Second Beach.
Our happy little family on the Ferries ride on our way home. Sean said that it was his first cruise... I hope some day we get to go on a real cruise!!!
Sean was pretty excited to see this =)
Seattle Center


Mick and Jim spoiled us and were our tour guides the whole day in Seattle. The Seattle Aquarium was one of our stops.
More beach pictures, that is Dom and I. My pictures are a little out of order.

Pike's Place Market
Sean and I have a picture in this exact location two summers earlier. I wanted to get another one, this time with Little Liam.
We made our way up to Port Angeles to visit Grandma and Grandpa Pierce.
Grandpa really loved holding Liam, he just kept saying how cute and how little he was. Grandma was pretty tickled that she got to see him before Jake and Tess... made her feel pretty special.
It was a fun, whirlwind spring break trip. We were glad Cailin and Dom came with us. Liam did great, good little sleeper in the car. I ended up getting a nasty cold the last day, but other than that we had a great time. Sean always says how much he likes it over toward Olympia, and would like to live there someday. I don't think i'd mind it =)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think it's great you did this.
It looks like it was a fun time.
Sorry you got sick.