Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Liam's First Trip to Boise

Liam and I made a trip down to Boise when he was 5 weeks old. The drive down went well, it is approx. 5hrs 45min from my house to my parents house, and we did it with only one stop in New Meddows to feed him =) I'd say he did amazingly well.
My friend Darcie and her son Isaac came over to see little Liam.
Cousin Clara loved "baby iam" she always wanted to hold him, and always wanted to be very "helpful". Clara is going to have a little brother or sister in late September.... I can tell she is going to love her little brother/sister soooo much! She is way cute.
My brother Jake was nice enough to make the trip from SLC to see me and Liam, he didn't get to stay very long, but I am grateful he made the sacrifice anyway. It is always great seeing him. Whenever I talk to Jake on the phone he says, "give Liam a high five from me".
Again my mom with her two grand kids. She doesn't look old enough to be a grandma does she!!!!
Uncle Andrew with Clara and Liam.
Clara has such a fun cute personality. She LOVES boots. Tess got her these new boots (which were too big and will fit her next yer) and Clara just had to wear them around the house, she has great fashion sense and topped off the outfit with my dad's sunglasses =)
Tess took me on a cart ride... she also got a new surrey that was pretty neat, maybe next time I'm down in Boise it will be ready for a test run!

I was able to stay in Boise for a little over a week. Thats on of the glory's of not working full time anymore! I had a great time, I love my family. They always take such good care of me and make me feel special and loved. We even got to celebrate my birthday (a few weeks late) while I was down there. I was given the royal treatment as is tradition in our family... Queen for a day!

No comments: