
I took all these pictures yesterday. This post is mainly to show how cute Liam is. This fist picture is kinda funny... his big eyes.

I actually got him smiling on camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He melts my heart when he smiles.

New development in our household.... Liam now LOVES diaper changes. I actually took these pictures after changing his diaper. He can be fussing and when I lay him down and take his diaper off, he will stop crying and be happy... until I put his clothes back on. It makes diaper changing time a lot more enjoyable for all of us =)


He was wearing pants all day, but I had to get some pictures with his socks off, I thought they were so darned cute. Can you tell how he is getting chunkier?!!! just compare these pictures to his new born pictures.

He has been sleeping so well during the day today! usually he will take 10-15 min cat naps during the day, but today he has taken two 2 hour naps! I hope this doesn't mean for a long night!
No comments:
Post a Comment