
While I was in Boise we got to have some fun with the Bodilys (my aunt and cousins). They live otu by Gibbons Hot springs and have access to their pool. So what did we do??? We had a pool party !! It felt SOOO nice to relax in hot water. It is an indore pool, with natural hot water. Again, after not being able to get in hotsprings for 9 months, this felt sooo nice!!!

Julie, Ali, and Jack came over to my parents house and we made home made doughnuts!! I have been dreaming of them for a long time now. I remember growing up we would go over to Grandma Hiatt's house and Grandma and my mom and aunts would make doughnuts. I just remember the smell, and how delicious they were. You know how sometimes your memories of things tend to exaggerate things... like a park you went to when you were a kind that was so amazing, then you go back there as an adult and its just doesn't have the same magic? Well this did not happen with these doughnuts!!! My memories served me well, there were just as delicious as I remember them! Below is Ali cutting out the dough.


My aunt Julie on baby duty =) It was so fun to "show off" my cute little man to all my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment