Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Standing Still

While I was in Seattle with Neil I met a girl.  Her name is Nicole.  We met one night when I had the courage to ask if I could sit with her and her 18month old daughter at a dinner table (at the Ronald McDonald House).  There were plenty of open tables, but I was just lonely.  From that night on I often found myself sitting with her.  She became a friend, a familiar face, someone who "understood". 

I read her blog post this morning and what she expressed tugged at what few remaining heart strings I have that are intact.  She so well put into words my feelings and emotions.  Most everything she says I too feel.



http://neongreylife.wordpress.com/feed/

Pray for her. Pray for her little Jade.  Cancer is a horrible, horrible beast.  Nicole and little spunky Jade are still in Seattle battling, never knowing what the next day, let alone hours will bring. 


Much love,
Anna

1 comment:

Bergeson Family said...

Prayers coming for her and her family for sure.