Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Liam Turned 2!

 
This Stinkin cute little cowboy turned 2 on February 10th!!!
 
 
He really LOVED blowing out his candle this year.... loved it a little too much and singed the front of his hair just a little bit.  I know, I know, great mom right =)
 
 He got a pack 5 hot wheel cars... he was in heaven and it was pretty hard to get him interested in doing anything else after he had opened them.
 Opening a present like a doggie.  Liam adores Sean and will copy most anything he does. 
 
Even though his parents are a little lame and only got him a towel for his birthday, in true 2 year old form he loved it and walked around with it on for quite awhile.
2 year old Liam eating he birthday cake. 

 
All tuckered out.... sleeping in his new sleeping bag! 
 
 
 
The cake 
 
This is not a flattering picture of me, but I added it anyway because look... Liam and I are dong the same thing with our tongs!  I had never noticed I do it, let alone him.  funny

1 comment:

Bergeson Family said...

He's so cute!! Happy Birthday Liam!