Monday, January 21, 2013

Precious Moments


These were taken three days ago.  I love when I get to hold him =)

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Oh Anna, I love you and your family!!! You are all in my prayers and thoughts. If I could, I would come up there to give you the biggest hug in the world. Not that it can replace being able to cuddle your little guy but just so you can feel some of the love that so many have for you and your family. I've never gone through what you are right now, but my experience tells me that when things are their hardest is when I have learned the most about the Atonement. I can't lift you up myself, but I know Christ has felt your pain and is right there with you to help you and your family through these struggles.

Jake and Sara said...

Hang in there Anna! You're a fighter too and Neil is lucky to have such a great family! Thank you for taking the time to post. I know it's hard to write about the sad things and sick babies but you'll look back on this sometime and will be glad that you did.