Today as I was playing with Liam on the floor the thought hit me, " I love being a mom".
Then my next thought was, "I love being This boy's mom".
I really do, I love him so much, and I love that I get to be his mom. Sometimes I'm not paying attention to him and I look over at him and he is staring at me with the biggest smile on his face. Talk about melting my heart. I have heard some people say that they don't really develop that profoundly deep love for their babies until they are 3-4-5 months old, when they start responding to you and showing more personality. I've been lucky enough to have always had that love for Liam. It does grow, but very often I think about how I couldn't possibly love this boy more than I all ready do.
I don't know exactly what I'm trying to say but today I am grateful to be Liam's mom. He is soooo cute and sweet and getting more active every day. Sean and I comment to each other every day (I'm not exaggerating) about how he is THE cutest baby we have ever seen.
Today I briefly talked to my brother-in-law Andrew on the phone and we were talking about Sean's busy school as a med student. He commented how it much be hard for me also since I don't get to see him much. Although this is true, at the same time I'm so grateful he is doing the "hard" work. He has to go to classes, study, take tests all day everyday. I get to be a mom all day every day. Although there are those times where I'm tired or cranky or whatever I wouldn't trade my "job" for anything.
I'm grateful beyond words that Heavenly Father has blessed me in this way, has blessed me to be a mom to THIS little boy.
1 comment:
Love you, Anna!!! He is the LUCKIEST cutest little boy ever! :-)
Post a Comment