
I CAN NOT believe Liam is 8 months old (as of 5 days ago). He continues to be my sweet baby boy and I/ we love him so much. He thinks he needs to be standing all the time! He has started pulling himself up to standing and continues to roll around, although he is not yet a crawler. One if his big new accomplishments is that he can feed himself puffs! He has the dexterity and hand-eye coordination. He smiles and laughs so easily, but is not a very vocal kid... he does babble.. but not all the time like some babies.. just when he feels like it I guess. He is still our "little" boy in the sense that he's keeping on the 1% curve. We had a "weigh in" at the Dr.'s office Friday and he weighs a whooping 12lbs 7.5 oz =) A lady at church the other week told me he looks just like a hobbit. After she saw the slightly confused look on my face she continued to explain... he is just so small but has such distinct features.... I guess she was giving me a compliment =)
1 comment:
His feet are better looking than a Hobbits that's for sure, plus don't you think he's cuter?
1%tile can be a good thing, especially if it means where you stand in test results, it means you're super smart!!
Post a Comment