We had a birthday party for Sean down in Lewiston, John and Theresa made a great Roast and Potato dinner. Sean said he wanted meat and his mom's cookin for his birthday dinner.
Cailin Made this very cute.. I mean Manly cake for him. (P.S. the cake does not say 33 it says 3 to the third =)
Then in Moscow we had a few friends over and had "cake".

See how happy everyone was!

Aliah was the entertainment.

It wasn't actually a cake, it was a graham cracker, marshmallow, chocolate rice crispy treat thing. That is what Sean called the working womens cake! I had really wanted to make him a fancy cake, one called Candy Bar Cake. We had tried at at Isaac and Abby's 1st birthday and really liked it. I had even gotten the recipe from Melinda, bought all the ingredients, but when it came time to make it, I just ran out of time. Sean told me that was ok, that I was a "working woman" and he found a very simple rice crispy treat recipe to make. Therefore the "Working Woman's Cake" I love him.
See how happy everyone was!
Aliah was the entertainment.
It wasn't actually a cake, it was a graham cracker, marshmallow, chocolate rice crispy treat thing. That is what Sean called the working womens cake! I had really wanted to make him a fancy cake, one called Candy Bar Cake. We had tried at at Isaac and Abby's 1st birthday and really liked it. I had even gotten the recipe from Melinda, bought all the ingredients, but when it came time to make it, I just ran out of time. Sean told me that was ok, that I was a "working woman" and he found a very simple rice crispy treat recipe to make. Therefore the "Working Woman's Cake" I love him.
3 comments:
Happy birthday, Sean! I LOVE the working woman's cake :) How clever...
That's awesome! Sorry we missed it! I LOVE the working woman's cake -- Can I use that excuse too for the reason I didn't even MAKE Dave a birthday cake? ;-D Except I don't have a job . . . so yeah! You're still amazing -- great job throwing together a great party!
About that half-marathon . . . . !!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Sean. Is your birthday on Halloween? Hope it was fun, you have such a sweet honey who takes care of you!
Post a Comment