Sunday, September 13, 2009

Miniature Golf

A Few weeks ago when Mom and Jake were here we went and tried out the mini golf. It was a lot of fun. I hadn't done that since.... well so long ago I can't remember. In the picture above Jake and I were being serious golfers.

Andrew had all the "correct" technique down.

Jake had the style.

Mom had the finesse.

Sean had the mathematical calculations of each hole.




Me, well I had fun =). I'm definitely not going to be a pro golfer anytime soon!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Love it! Let me know what I can do for you! I hope you aren't TERRIBLY sick because I was REALLY hoping we could have a Girls' Night on Saturday while "da boyz" are playing our FAVORITE (not!) game ever! ;-D But if you can't come over for something, maybe I'll still dedicate the evening to YOU and do something special that will make you smile . . . for days and days . . . like a box of Fruit Loops, maybe? ;-D