Monday, April 27, 2009

Tri Cities

Last weekend Sean had the great Idea to go to the Tri Cities and visit some old friends of ours, AnnMarie and Derek Davenport. So Friday after work and school we hopped in the car and went. It is about a 2.5 hour drive, but it was nice I got to see a lot of Central Washington I've never seen. It was great to see those guys, they were nice enough to put us up. Saturday morning we went to the Columbia River Temple, which is beautiful! Ate ice cream, hung out then hit the road again. On the way home we made a detour to Palouse River Falls, they were a lot bigger than I had expected. We hiked all around it was beautiful. Unfortunately I forgot the camera at AnnMarie and Dereks house... so no pictures. I'm so glad Sean came up with the idea and planned it. It was a good overnight get away!

2 comments:

Jake and Sara said...

Hi Anna! I just found your blog from Melinda's site! Yay for blogs!

meagan said...

Anna! I found your blog via Monique. I didn't been know you were married- congrats and I LOVED the fishing post. Hope you don't mind me taking a peek.