Oh my goodness... I was thinking about you HARD CORE a little while ago and wondering if you were pregnant... now I know why! JP just told me in an email, and I flipped out! I've been searching furiously for your #, and can't find it!!!!! Will you call me or email me? I'm dying to hear the details. CONGRATULATIONS! I just overwhelmed with gratitude for you!!!! susannah.fields@gmail.com
3 comments:
Just curious, did I miss an anouncment or is this your annoucement? Congrats!!! I can't believe I didn't know sooner. :(
YAY! YAY! YAY! I LOVE THIS NEWS! Hope you're feeling well. YIPPEE! YAY! YAY!
Oh my goodness... I was thinking about you HARD CORE a little while ago and wondering if you were pregnant... now I know why! JP just told me in an email, and I flipped out! I've been searching furiously for your #, and can't find it!!!!! Will you call me or email me? I'm dying to hear the details. CONGRATULATIONS! I just overwhelmed with gratitude for you!!!!
susannah.fields@gmail.com
Post a Comment