Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Life is good

Life is good for Sean and I right now. Of course there are challenges and and hardships, but overall life is good!

Sean is crazy and amazing. He is working 40 hours a week with ITS, taking a few classes that total 12 hrs a week, and volunteering 8ish hours a week. So he is busy and doesn't get much sleep. But he does it, and does it without complaining. He's a better person than me =)

Me, I'm still working full time for the Podiatrist here in town. I enjoy the work, (more the clinical side of things than the clerical). I enjoy working with and getting to know the patients. Of course there are some things I could do without, but that how it goes.

In our free time (if Sean isn't sleeping) we have gotten into a "Lost" phase. We didn't watch the last few seasons... so through Hulu we are getting caught up. It's kind of a bad habit, but nice to be detached from the world for a bit. We go down to Lewiston to visit my in laws and often time take advantage of their washer and dryer (=. We hang out with our friends and family here in Moscow. Sean got a card game called, Killer Bunnies for Christmas, that's our new game.

That's pretty much life right now... not much new going on.

So as I said at first. Life is good.

No comments: