Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's a start!

So, I'm jumping on the bandwagon and trying to start a blog. I can't promise witty posts, amazing pictures or high tech gadgets.... but I can guarantee our blog will be 100% us (at least I hope I can get Sean to jump on the bandwagon also). I have a lot to learn about this bloggin stuff =).

3 comments:

The Coburns said...

Hi cuz-
I am glad you are tying out a blog it is so much fun! I was a lil scared at first just not knowing but you will pick up easy lol!!! Your wedding pics are so cute post more!!!! Check out our link www.thecoburnfamilyof5.blogspot.com!hope all is well!
We luv ya

Bod Fam said...

Anna banana, Glad to see your going techy on us too. What I want to know is whoo is going to do mine????

Darren and Stephanie said...

We broke down and finally got a blog too. dskellogg.blogspot.com